Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Free for Feedback...

A regular day at work... a window pops up... "Hey , u interested in a 2 day stay at a 5-star? Its free , but u can take only a gal companion ". I thought my friend had gone nuts... I said "ofcourse!!!!" and thats how I got into it...

"It" being auditing a 5 star hotel in hyderabad... My friend referred me to this organization which organises mystery audits of restaurants, hotels, flights. They were looking for 2 girls to audit the exclusive womens suite in a 5 star hotel of hyderabad. Our whole stay would be sponsored. We had to eat in all the restaurants, avail all services , and give our feedback. I was sceptical - Was this for real?????

I brought tanu on board... we started of with a restaurant audit...it was interesting. The depth and detail of the audit was impressive..... and then we got our hands dirty on the real project..

2 days went by in a blur... we, hardly got enough time to revel in our sponsored "holiday"... prepared to play the role of 2 hot-shot exec's on vacation, we brought our best, and were at our polished most! we wined and dined in 4 restaurants, 2 lounges , 1 pub.... checked out the spa , got ourself a massage... invited a lot of our friends over .... and in the spare time, filled in voluminous feedback reports!!!!!

At the end, it was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work..... But an awesome experience.....And a different experience... I just so love doing crazy things, something off-beat, something outside my regular work ... that weekend being my last in hyd proved to be the perfect ending to my 2 yeanr and 4 month stint!!!!!

And do u have to ask??? ofcourse, I intend to do more of them!!!

8 comments:

Tanushree said...

Yeah, baby! We're a rockin' duo!

Me said...

That was a free treat huh? ensoy maadi :)

Sriram P said...

cool... looks like u enjoyed urself well.. Fully Paid 5-star stay.. thats sounds really cool.. so did u do all your audit by the swimming pool sipping some trncdy cocktail or a glass of champgne ??

Sriram P said...

i see from your orkut pics about ur trip to the 17 mile drive and lonely cypress tree... thats a beautiful drive isnt it?? A nice golf course and beach by the side.. Some pretty posh villas .. Wish I could get one of those houses by the beach side. Someone even mentioned something about celebraties owning some houses there... But I really enjoyed the drive myself when i had been there...

Kaushik said...

some ppl have all the luck !

Insanity, thy name.

- K.

Ms.N said...

@ sriram.... well not by the pool.... :( too busy treating people on tht weekend cos i was leaving hyd!

and yea ... the drive was beautiful! and the drive to the drive even more adventorous...

Ms.N said...

@ hey kaushik..how u doin???

tell me if ur interested... these people are laways lookin for new people!!!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol