Sunday, July 13, 2008

In need of a friend

I saw this fellow as I was criss crossing through Greenwich village and West village. He was patiently waiting for his owner to return, who I presumed was picking up something from the nearby bakery or grocery store. The neighbourhood was filled with owners walking their dogs, playing with them. They all appeared to be the working kind, I wondered how they took care of their pets during the day. Sigh! I could do with some company and love and affection from a four feeted, tail wagging, adoring eyed friend...


5 comments:

Adi Oso-Groot Finch said...

a four feeted, tail wagging, adoring eyed friend

I really wanna bring one home... ur good friend isn't even willing to discuss the thought :(

Ms.N said...

@ raven ... I can't believe you are letting that stop you... don't discuss it - just do it :)

my friend ain't going to be happy with this idea!

Adi Oso-Groot Finch said...

I think I'll do that while she's away on her long tour... and surprise, rather shock her once she's back :D

... and all blames onto you for encouraging me :)

Ms.N said...

good idea... but seriously, who is going to take of the poor thing while u guys are on a 24 hour work day?

Anonymous said...

callin for Hobbes :)