Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unwinding at Cornucopia

So , yesterday I was in cornucopia with Uma... Its one of those restaurants I got to know because I travel by the road where it is located. A low profile sort of place , a bunglow converted to a restaurant. Dim lighting, a room to yourself, one of the sexiest pasta and slow classic rock unobtrusive in the background ... Its when you take a break from the conversation to take a moment to muse, you catch the strains in the background...Just as Bryan Adams finished telling me that when I was in his arms, he found 'Heaven', Rod Stewart floated in asking me 'Have I told you lately that I love you'... And I smiled.

2 comments:

Krishnapriya said...

Hi dear!!!
How you doing?? I could just picture you, sitting in the restaurant, closing your eyes and listening to good music...and giving that crooked smile!!!
Keep in touch..I am doing nothing other than being a mom and enjoying it!!!!

Grubhogs said...

Hi Neeraja,
You have some great work on this blog. I wanted to introduce you to this new website grubhogs.com and blog www.grubhogs.blogspot.com . The website launches next week and is a food and entertainment review website for 7 cities in India. I was wondering if you would be willing to contribute or share some of your articles (old and new) on the Indian cities the website covers on our blog. We are looking for guest authors and you seem to really fit the bill. Please let me know if you are interested, and I hope it is a yes.

Samir
grubhogs@grubhgos.com